Friday, December 15, 2017

Romantic Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend

Romantic Whatsapp status:Best and widespread Romantic Whatsapp status in Hindi English for Boy Friends and ladyFriends.So these days i'll Share with you the simplest Forever Romantic status in Hindi With You .Status of romantic whatsapp many folks need the Whatsapp status love for Her young man or Girlfriend.So the huge and funkyassortment of Romantic whatsapp status in Hindi is Given Below.



Top 20 Romantic Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend


! Being in love _ never goes out of style..???

When 2 people really care abut each other, they ‘ll always look for a way to make it work, no matter how hard it is.

Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you

Sometimes I wish I could read yur mind. But then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

Prem ek aisi AAG Hai jisme padne wala to anand leta hai aur dekhna wala jalta hai…!!

I am single because I take relationships seriously.

The person who makes u happiest is the person who can hurt u the most.

I promise you this, no matter Any one enters your life, I will love more than any of them.

You can replace me, but u can’t replace the memories you had with me.

All I really want is for u to hug me really tight and tell me everything’s going to be alright.

It would be a waste of dream… if you are not in Dream…!!

When u really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.

 Kaash Kabhi Fursat Mein Unko Yeh Khayal Aa Jaye_ Ke Koi Yaad Karta Hai Unhe Zindagi Samajh Kar!!!

Be with someone who is proud to have U..

Maybe I am too late to be your 1st. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last.

I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips…

  Dil CheeR Ke DekHo Tumahra Hi NaaM lika HoGa !!

If u love someone more than anything, Then distance only matters to the mind not to the heart.

I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

More 10 top Romantic Whatsapp Status


 Kya rog lga gayi hai nye mousam ki barish mai!,..Mujhe yaad aa rahe hain mujhe bhul jane wale…

Tum मुझे अच्छे या बुरे नहीं लगते, बस अपने लगते हो.

The joy to be found in winter_ season is easily found with you..??

Loving you is like_ breathing. How can I stop it…?

Someone asked me, How is your life?  I just smiled and replied, her She is fine..??

धड़कनों Ko भी रास्ता दे दीजिये हुजूर,आप तो पूरे DIL पर कब्जा किये बैठे है.

True love comes once in a lifetime…do’nt miss it ,open your eyes and your heart

I fall in love with u, I don’t know why or how. I just did…

The most magical moments r those when u forget yourself in the job of someone’s presence.

Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st…!!

A person who loves u truly will never let u go whatever the situation is.

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of u.

5 comments:

  1. SEO Optimization Directory.com - Business > Arts and Entertainment Movierulz

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEO Optimization Directory.com - Business > Arts and Entertainment bollywood movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. SEO Optimization Directory.com - Business > Arts and Entertainment
    Hollywood movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great collection of romantic whatsapp status for girlfriend in this post, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete